They say "Who you are is the places you have traveled and people you have met" , this thought has inspired me many times and I always wanted to travel to the depth of this phrase , in life I have failed miserably at times and all these while I have looked for some sort of inspiration , I have been lucky enough to find it handy always and more happy coz most of the times it has come from PEOPLE , People Successful people who have failed miserably in their life , not that I want to draw learning from their failures but I always wanted to understand what kept them going despite of all the odds , sheer determination or a belief that whatever the situation is it will change and it will change for good , And adding to my joy it has been always the latter one , All who I draw my inspiration from have looked at their temporary failures as a stepping stone and stayed impeccably positive in their life , What looked like a wonderland story has always been a hard reality which they have tasted with a pinch of salt , Stories of a school drop out millionaire who have stood in the line of beggars for food , a US return MS degree holder who chose network marketing as an option and emerged as a Rock star at a corporate-tender age of 25 , A Sport star who has failed miserably during practice sessions however closed almost all the times as a champion , Movie superstars who used to sleep on the benches outside the shops now own a business empire in the Hindi movie industry and when I look in my day to day life I see numerous such stories of employees who have scaled new heights because irrespective of the situation their confidence and attitude didn't change , They realized that its very critical that they hold on to their dreams which is connected by a thin string of hope , determination and continuous action , Yes that's the word Action - Karma , Karni whatever you call it , This little word has to exist in you daily life if you have embarked your journey towards your dreams- A network marketing entrepreneur may have shown 250 business plans to 250 different people to get 6 people par with his ambition and conviction level
No comments:
Post a Comment